Magicshine MJ-898 is an intelligent commuter bike helmet with built in turn signal lights that packs in huge amounts of technology. 350 lumen front LED lamp, bright enough for most urban and road riders during their early morning and late night commutes, yellow left/right turn signals and an smart speed detecting taillight adds visibility from the sides and behind the rider. Remote control is mounted onto the bike handlebar for easy and convenient operation. Brightness level of the front light and side turning signal lights can be adjusted from the handlebar remote. EPS foam covers the frame structure for enhanced safety and best weight to performance ratio, outer Polycarbonate shell is reflective and super tough, providing added protection. Battery compartment is built to house two 18650 cells however only one cell is needed to operate the helmet.
- Integrated PC & EPS, best weight-strength helmet that features high density EPS foam and serial types of solid arc frameworks. On impact, the force will distribute evenly on the the frame structure.
- The headlight uses Cree XP-G2 LED, maximum luminous flux 350lm(4.5W) and 30 degrees beam angle. The headlight can also be tilted up or down 20 degrees.
- 32pcs highlight SMD red LED intelligent rear light design to effectively provides the riding safety at night, maximum power 0.3w, Be seen, be safe.
- 80pcs highlight SMD yellow LED left/right turn signals, maximum power 0.5w, clear and bright.
- Handlebar mountable remote control.
MJ-898 commuter bike helmet with built in turn signal lights
Wireless remote control
2*18650 battery (one cell is sufficient to power the helmet)
Please check out the video below if you are having trouble pairing the remote to the helmet.