Allty 800 is a USB commuter bike light designed for road, urban and casual cyclists, supports Type-C fast charging and reverse charing your mobile devices. Its front LED is capable of putting out 800 lumens of max verified output. With safety features such as vertical cutoff and side lighting to enhance rider’s visibility on the road among busy traffic. The battery capacity is super large at 4000mAh provided by 1x 21700 Li-ion cell, fast charging enabled by Type-C with reverse charging capability for your other compatible mobile devices.
- Allty 800 offers 800 lumens max of verified output by 1x CREE LED.
- Beam pattern is smooth and offers no hot spots, front lens is grated on the top quarter, diffusing the light for oncoming cyclists and motorists. Ideally used as commuter bike light
- Shape of the outer casing allows the main LED’s output to spill to the sides, enhancing the visibility of the rider among busy traffic.
- 100 – 50 – 25% brightness modes at 800, 400 and 200 lumen output, and 2 flash patterns offering 400 lumen flashes
- 1.6 hours on full brightness mode and over 7 hours on its lowest 200 lumen output. Flash modes could last up to 11 hours on a single full charge.
- 172g in weight, 4000mAh super high capacity, integrated 21700 cell.
- Type-C fast charging and reverse charging your USB devices
- Garmin handlebar mount with silicon straps, Garmin to GoPro adapter included for quick mounting onto existing GoPro handlebar and helmet mounts.