Allty 600 is an easy to carry, light weight small bike light, designed for road cyclists, urban commuters, and should fit the need for a mass majority of casual cyclists. Its front LED is capable of 600 lumens of max output with 3 brightness and 2 flash settings. Verticle diffuser and side lighting also enhances rider visibility without causing discomfort to oncoming traffic. Garmin compatible mount with support for GoPro. USB Type-C fast charging.
- Allty 600 offers 600 lumens max of verified output by 1x CREE LED, optimized beam pattern for the best illuminting effect in the dark.
- Vertical grating provides diffusing effect for oncoming traffic, light is refracted and reduced in strength but still quite visible. Adding visibility while avoiding causing issues for others.
- Main light spilling to the side enhances peripheral vision of parallel motorists and cyclists. Reducing the likelihood of accidents.
- 100 – 50 – 25% brightness modes at 600, 300 and 150 lumens respectively, and 2 flash patterns at 0- 300 lumen output range.
- 1.5 hours on full brightness mode and up to 5.5 hours on lowest 150 lumen mode. Flash modes could last 4-5 hours continuously on a full charge.
- 107g in weight with 1600mAh battery capacity.
- USB Type-C fast charging
- Garmin handlebar mount with 3 silicon straps, handlebar mount requires hex key(included) to fasten and stays on the bar. Included is a Garmin to GoPro adapter for wide compatibility with exisiting mounts.
For a similar design but even smaller in size than Allty 600, please check out the Allty 400, which is possibly our smallest bike light aside from tail lights. For models with higher output, please check out Allty 800, RN 1200