Allty 400 is a tiny, very light weight Type-C rechargeable small bike light designed for city and causal cyclists. Its front LED is capable of 400 lumens of max output, with vertical cut off, side lighting, multiple brightness and flash modes. Garmin compatible mount base allows wide compatibility, the small urban bike light can easily fit onto the handlebar or helmet mounts you already have. We have included a GoPro to Garmin adpater. Note the GoPro end is 2 prong.
- Allty 400 offers 400 lumens max of verified output, single CREE LED with vertical diffuser to cut off the light’s output past a point, diffusing the light away from the eyes of oncoming cyclists and motorists. When mounted on the front handlebar, side lighting will also enhance the rider’s visibility among busy traffic.
- 100 – 50 – 25% brightness modes with 400, 200 and 100 lumens respectively and 2 flash patterns with 0-200 lumen output.
- 1.4 hours on full brightness mode, at lowest 100 lumens a full charge will last more than 6 hours. On either of the flash modes, runtime is between 5 to 7 hours.
- 85g in weight, pocket sized, solid metal anti scratch casing.
- USB Type-C charging, 900mAh capacity battery.
- Garmin handlebar mount with rigid silicon straps, 3 lengths to choose from.
- Ideal bike light choice for students, casual cyclists and city commuters.
Jonathan S. Fisher –
It works great. Shines light.
A great light for the money. Quality build and easy to use.
Very small, and light, very bright and well made. All at a great price. Hard to beat that
Allan Emtage –
Bought this to use as a commuter light to get me back home from the trails when it gets dark. It’s plenty bright for that purpose, I won’t use it for actual singletrack trails however, you need a brighter light.
michael kroleski –
Excellent build quality, long battery life and simple to operate. I also like the secure garmin mount. On my first ride on a grey Cumbrian day I noticed that it had the effect of almost stopping cars . I definitely feel safer with this light.
Angel Oliva –
Pretty bright for 400 lumens, I love the stroke setting that allows you to easily be seen from far away. Easy to mount on my bike as well to remove for handy use great for riding at night.
Elliot R Calderon –
It’s a solid little light. Bright enough, nice mounting system and solid construction.
Works great, super bright, battery lasts a long time, and the mount is good quality.
David. CC –
Got one for my little kid, ALLTY 400 is super tiny. Fit well on his new bike
Sekou Kebe –
This relatively inexpensive headlight is more than enough for simple rides. At 400 lumens, I wouldn’t take it off-road mountain biking, but it would definitely come in handy in a pinch. I am more than impressed, especially at the price point.
Harry G –
Got the 400 lumens because it’s more compact. Good quality light for safety and riding in the city at night. Excellent mounting mechanism.
Jim (verified owner) –
I ordered three of these for bikes in our stable. I purchased this brand mostly because of the USB C charge port. I’ve had more than several other lights, and other electronics become useless because of micro USB ports failing. I like the size, weight, and functions of this light. The handlebar mount is a little finicky to install, but it seems secure and easy to remove the light for charging. I was disappointed that one of the lights would not accept a charge right out of the box (two were fine). The light was replaced, but the process was a bit frustrating. Email responses (although friendly) sometimes took days to receive. After trying different ways of charging, they sent me a label, I packed up the faulty light and returned it, About a week and a half later I received a new one. It works fine. So far they seem like a good light, and I am satisfied with my choice.
just one thing bright light great