Our newest DRL bike light with independent DRL(Daytime Running Light) Allty 1500 is a solid choice for road, urban and & commuter cyclists, as well as a helmet light for a MTB setup.
- Independent Daytime Running Light, an always-on built-in safety LED for day or night, this 25 lumen standalone light is powered by WCS-F50 LED array, intended to provide enhanced visiblity for the rider during daytime without blinding pedestrians and motorists.
- 1500 lumens max of verified output from 1x SST-40 LED, the beam is slightly more focused than that of the RN series, the very center is diffused so no hotspot. Pretty strong choice as a helmet light for a MTB setup.
- 100 – 50 – 25% with 1500, 750 and 350 lumen output levels. Flash and Strobe patterns offer 1000 and 500 lumen flashes with close to 10 hours of continuous runtime
- Allty 1500 DRL bike light offers up to 2 hours runtime on full brightness mode, and more than 11 hours on the lowest brightness of 350 lumens. You can get up to 30 hours on DRL mode alone.
- All in one integrated design, 133 g in weight, super convenient to put on/take off the bike handlebar for easy carry and charging each day.
- 5000 mAh capacity internal battery, super high capacity, charged via Micro-USB, ideally under 5V/1A.
- Single press to cycle between brightness settings or change flash patterns. Double press to switch between constant and flash modes. Battery indicator built into the power button. Green, red and flashing red lights at >20, 10-20 and less than 10% remaining capacity.
- Universal Garmin quarter turn style mounting mechanism, handlebar mount companying 3 straps for bars of different sizes. A Garmin to GoPro adapter is also included for your existing GoPro mounts.